the ScreenRect

Thierry Arbellot thierry.arbellot at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jun 7 16:26:24 EDT 2005

Thank you Andre.

Here is the code :

static	char	staticText[255];

#ifdef __STDC__
void XTK_ScreenRect(
	char	*args[],
	int		nargs,
	char	**retstring,
	Bool	*pass,
	Bool	*error)
#else
void XTK_ScreenRect(args, nargs, retstring, pass, error)
	char	*args[];
	int	nargs;
	char	**retstring;
	Bool	*pass;
	Bool	*error;
#endif
{
	GDHandle	mainDevice;
	GDHandle	theDevice;
	Rect			*theRect;
	char			text[50];

	mainDevice = GetMainDevice();	// main monitor
	theRect = &((*mainDevice)->gdRect);	// copy coordinates in the first
line
	sprintf(staticText,"%d,%d,%d,%d",theRect->left,theRect->top,theRect-
 >right,theRect->bottom);

	theDevice =  GetDeviceList();	// get the first monitor in the list of
all monitors
	while( theDevice!=NULL ) {
		if( theDevice!=mainDevice ) {	// skip the main monitor, already in
the first line
			theRect = &((*theDevice)->gdRect);
			sprintf(text,"\n%d,%d,%d,%d",theRect->left,theRect->top,theRect-
 >right,theRect->bottom);
			strcat(staticText,text);	// add coordinates
		}
		theDevice = GetNextDevice(theDevice);	// get next monitor
	}

	*retstring = staticText;	// return the list of coordinates

	return;
}

Thierry

PS: Andre, excuse me for my poor English, but what means "coin a bash
script" ?