UPDATE - User Groups in the USA (RUGs/USA)?

Ralph R. Forehand ralf at dol.net
Tue Jun 7 13:48:09 EDT 2005

You wrote;
>I intend to attend. Please include me.

Mark,

Thank You for your response and interest. I've added you to our database of those interested in Rev.Users Groups. I'll keep you informed as we progress.

Is there any time period during July 20th-23nd that you definitely could not attend our meeting?

I'll be staying at the Renaissance Waverly Hotel in the Cobb Galleria Convention Centre, NW Atlanta, and assume we can find a meeting space there.

To maximize attendance, I'll try to arrange things to fit the most respondent's schedules.

>I live in Atlanta, so am happy to
>help however you need.

I may take you up on that. :-))

I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Thanks Again, More Later, and TAKE CARE,
Ralph