2.6 objects Kevin talked about? Anyone?

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue Jun 7 13:25:00 EDT 2005

> So, we're talking about what, 4 or 6 years?
>
> Judy

ROTFL ;)

I have kind of something going already ;)

I modelled it sunday, it's kick-arse!!!

Polynomial auto-based indexes
Hyper-referential-text
Security (shhhh)
Network clustering (redundancy and distribution)

So many pieces to script together now ;)

Evolving software is far easier than making a revolution
but a revolution is never without evolution first...

i chose the right path despite it's PC difficulties...
The economics is where it's at, not the eye candy...

cheers
Xavier