Revolution 2.6 Tiger Unleashed (what's new)

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Jun 7 11:35:31 EDT 2005

On Jun 7, 2005, at 6:14 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> We've seen at least two builds in which a substantial percentage of
> new features were Mac-specific.
>
> I look forward to seeing a release or two that focus on Windows-
> specific features.
>
> I love my Mac, but Windows users pay my bills...

Though Tiger was the focus in the title of this release the only
Tiger only features I can see are Core Image transition effects and
SpotLight.  I believe all of the other enhancements are cross-platform:

1) replaceText much faster
2) deep masks
3) answer files (we can now prompt the user for multiple files).
4) There is one syntax for filtering files on both mac and windows
and we can filter by type on mac (answer file(s) with type)
5) The answer folder dialog has been updated on Windows.
6) Arrays in the variable watcher.

So even though it was a Tiger focused release that coincided with
WWDC there were some key features in there that affect my cross-
platform projects.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia