RUNREV 2.6 DOESN'T WORK

Damien Girard dam-pro.girard at laposte.net
Tue Jun 7 09:20:43 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I think I will become crazy, but I wait, I am waiting a Runtime
Revolution that WORK under linux.

Revolution 2.2 work but are bugged with new desktop manager (Gnome,
KDE), Revolution 2.5 and 2.5.1 doesn't work at all with the GTK+ Look
and feel and Revolution 2.6 doesn't work also.

I have got this bug when I want to start Revolution :

The runrev loader window is showed "Revolution 2.6", and nothing else is
done, I have got only at the bottom right of this window "Loading
standard Icons..."

So, I just want a Runrev that WORK under linux.

Damien Girard
Email : dam-pro.girard at laposte.net

Note: I think I will learn Java and leave Runrev because Java work under
linux.