dump newbie image questiosn

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Tue Jun 7 07:24:49 EDT 2005

"So unless there's a way to get the image to display at a specified size
without setting the width, height of the image then I can't see how this
helps with the most recent question.

Am I just missing something ?  (or has the "crossing-in-time" nature of
email led to some confusion ?) "

That was also my take on this part of the thread.

:)

Jon