File name of stack weirdness

Mark Waddingham 36degrees at runrev.com
Tue Jun 7 07:02:01 EDT 2005

> Must be a bug, i just tested and it looks like Rev does not differ
> between "the filename of this stack" and "the effective filename of
> this stack"
> in an OS X standalone :-/
>
> Both return the engine name inside the application bundle in as
> standalone on OS X.

Which is precisely what you would expect... The stack gets bound to the
engine as it does on other platforms and so the filename of the stack is
the filename of the engine.

The 'effective filename' form allows you to get the filename of a
substacks parent stack...

Of course, I might have mis-understood your comments...

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

P.S. Klaus, I don't think this is quite what Chris was talking about.