dump newbie image questiosn

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Tue Jun 7 05:32:47 EDT 2005

>Mark Wieder wrote:
>
>>Alex-
>>
>>Monday, June 6, 2005, 6:20:34 AM, you wrote:
>>
>>AT> (btw - it shows a crowd of us from the EuroRevCon 2004 in beautiful
>>AT> Malta !!)
>>
>>I give up - what's O.P.M.???
>>
>>Others Programming Metacard?
>>
>I think it may be    Office of the Prime Minister   but Sims can
>give the definitive answer.
>I'm not going to give the list of names because I've forgotten one,
>and it's too embarrassing to admit which  :-(
>Sims ??

Yikes! After taking couple of bus rides, one ferry, one taxi around
two small islands
I get online and see Rev 2.6 here & Apple goes to Intel! Holy cow!

'Office of Prime Minister' it is...there are also several small Gov't
cars I've seen
running around the islands which have 'Joint Office' stenciled on the side.
When I finally track them down and get a part time job there I'll let
you all know
what the office atmosphere is like!   ;-)

That photo was taken during the tour of Malta we scheduled for some of the
EuroRevCon attendees. We had an excellent mix of people from the List, Rev
users who either do not use the list or lurk, and and a handful of locals.

Malta is filled with neolithic temples, many of which are far older
than the Pyramids
and Stonehenge. The oldest standing architecture is in Malta...amazing place!

Kaspar Zimmermann - Signe Marie Sanne - my partner Cloe Mifsud -
Erkki Karjalainen - Claus Dreischer
hiding behind Claus is Andre - Tiffany  Owens - sims - Richard Gaskin

I'll find some time soon and post more pictures...Klaus Major dancing
while doing
a presentation is not to be missed!   ;-)

ciao for now...back to my 584 emails!
sims