Moving a Custom Shaped window

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Jun 6 22:46:08 EDT 2005

I use this in a transparent graphic at the top of my odd windows. It
may work at the card level if you pass mouseDown etc.

HTH

Tom

on mouseDown
   put the loc of this stack into initrec
   put the mouseloc into mymouseloc
   repeat while the mouse is down
     add (the mouseH - item 1 of mymouseloc) to item 1 of initrec
     add (the mouseV - item 2 of mymouseloc) to item 2 of initrec
     if initrec = oldrec then
       next repeat
     end if
     set the loc of this stack to initrec