two questions (was Re: Uh-oh.... Anybody following WWDC?)

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Jun 6 18:23:37 EDT 2005

Kevin,

I remember using HC and then SC and waiting for Windows support and
then Roadster and getting one lousy program to work in it. I was so
disappointed. I stopped using it altogether and started to learn
Director. (I should have learned Flash instead) I was again
disappointed. I gave it up for it did not meet my needs.

Then when I stumbled into RunRev I hung around trying to see if that
old negative feeling would come back. It didn't and it looked like this
might work for me. I purchased a Enterprise License and created first
one, then two, then three applications (all cross platform) all of
which were successful for my employers and now I have been considering
seriously creating my own applications in REV (the ones I gave up on in
SC).

Now with this little announcement I am now 100% sure I made the right
choice and am very thankful that I made this switch. Thank you.

Yours truly,

Tom