Uh-oh.... Anybody following WWDC?

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Mon Jun 6 16:13:56 EDT 2005

On Jun 6, 2005, at 1:34 PM, Devin Asay wrote:

> Forgive the double posting, but I sent my previous message before I
> noticed this thread. Disregard the 'Apple to Intel--It's true' thread.

Forgiven.  However it was timely and added new info.  And not noticing
a thread is reasonable when you have something hot is quite
understandable and appropriate.  I appreciate your desire to share this
with us.  Maybe this would be a good hallway and Friday night
discussion topic at RevCon.
     DSC (Dar Scott Consulting & Dar's Lab)
     http://www.swcp.com/dsc/
     I'll be at RevCon!