dump newbie image questiosn

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Mon Jun 6 15:45:24 EDT 2005

Chipp:

Glad you liked my program <blush>

I'm using an image component that does some things internally (like
rotations and all of the stretching that I'm having so much trouble with
in Rev), but the Make White, Make Black/White, Linear, and Contrast
Stretch are all done by me, "manually".

I don't need to program in "C" to use a "C" library: Delphi can call any
"C" routine it wants to.  I just don't really want to have to either 1)
tell my user that they have to go download blah blah and blah blah and
blah blah and then install them all before my program works; and 2) I
don't want to have to bundle lots of libraries with my software.  Maybe
there is some way to write 3 or 4 libraries and bundle them into the
executables, but I'm not aware of it right now.

:)

Jon