Rev crashes when getting back web pages contents

Phil Davis davis.phil at comcast.net
Mon Jun 6 15:30:08 EDT 2005

In my own [unfinished] work with this kind of thing, I found that Rev
struggles with pages that contain Javascript. If I get a URL, remove all
the "<script ... /script>" blocks from it, and then set the htmlText of
a field to it, things move a lot quicker and smoother. I'm not sure if
that's the final, definitive answer to your problem but it has given
some relief. But like I said, I haven't tested thoroughly to see if I
can still recreate the problem after applying this fix.

Phil Davis