who's out there?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Jun 6 15:00:13 EDT 2005

Our company, Altuit, uses Rev as our primary client delivery platform.
Currently we've used it successfully on Macs, PC's and recently we
delivered an enterprise Linux application.

We recently finished and delivered eXpertSystem, the follow-up product
to IdeaFisher, an industry recognized brainstorming tool. More can be
learned about eXpertSystem at:

http://www.expertlingo.com/

(Sorry, Troy, I didn't name it :-)

We also have a cross-platform Content Management System with plugins
called Hemingway which is used to build literally thousands of Webs.

Not to mention other products, like ButtonGadget, MagicCarpet,
ImageGadget and more. We love Rev! Can't imaging programming w/out it.
Once you get the hang of it, things work great!

best,

Chipp