Uh-oh.... Anybody following WWDC?

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Mon Jun 6 13:54:01 EDT 2005

On Jun 6, 2005, at 2:49 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> Judy Perry wrote:
>> Yeah.  Time to go puke in 6 colours.
>> ;-/
>> Judy
>> On Mon, 6 Jun 2005, Andre Garzia wrote:
>>> I am... . OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! (I am sick)
>
> Cheaper faster Macs got you down?
>
> As Rev users, we get to coast on the sweat RunRev has to put into
> this. So while most developers will be hurting (I suspect many will
> leave) we get to coast on the coattails of the good folks at Edinburgh
> for the low cost of a Rev upgrade. :)

  	* Widget/Scripts/Java --> Just work. Cocoa --Xcode (tweaks,
recompile) --> A few days. Carbon - Xcode (twek, recompile) --> A few
weeks. Carbon Apps --Metroweks -- Jobs says to transfer to Xcode. Over
half of 100 developers using Xcode. Nex Xcode 2.1 delivered today. News
Xcode generates a single "universal binary" that supports both
processors. Available to everybody at registration desk following the
keynote. [10:37 am]

Fat binaries are back!!! so we'll soon have a 68k + ppc + intel mac fat
binaries, can runrev cope with that?

	* Develpoer Kit includes 3.6GHz Pentium 4. OS X 10.4.1 for Intel
(preview release). Order today; available in two weeks.

I think runrev should acquire a couple...

Andre

> --
>  Richard Gaskin
>  Fourth World Media Corporation