Scripting conference - Message Hierarchy

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jun 6 12:50:32 EDT 2005

The Message Hierarchy scripting conference stack is now online and
available for download at:

<http://support.runrev.com/scriptingconferences/>

This conference stack was written and will be presented by Richard
Gaskin, known Revolution guru and frequent contributor to both our
mailing list and our community. He has done a wonderful job with this
topic and I am sure you will be equally impressed at his presentation
this Saturday.

More details about the conference times and dates are available at the
above URL. We look forward to seeing you all there!

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com