Rev. User Groups in the USA (RUGs/USA)?

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Mon Jun 6 12:33:41 EDT 2005

On Jun 6, 2005, at 1:24 PM, Gordon Tillman wrote:

> That's perfectly fine.  If it is helpful at all I have several sites
> that I lease space on for various domains.  I would be happy to setup
> one for our use and install, say, a wiki-based site that we could all
> update in some kind of collaborative fashion.
>
> --gordy

Gordon,

I own the wecode.org domain and pay for a nice webhost there, I am
already hosting serendipty library and the RevChat Contest, I'd be more
than happy to host RUGs in there, the pros are: a cool domain, rev cgi
already installed.

cheers
andre

PS: ... one day, Rug-Br (brazilian user group)

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004 ð BRAZIL
http://studio.soapdog.org