Database saved as custom property

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Mon Jun 6 11:42:36 EDT 2005

Guys, is this going somewhere?

Custom props, card objects, stacks, even sql has limits.

Any 2GBs of anything can be split into smaller components!

Smaller components are de facto faster to access - i'll let
you do the algebra (or diff equ's if you prefer)...

Put all your eggs in one basket and you know what happens
eventually... No revolutionary ideas i can think of!

To manage 10000 troops is the same as managing a few,
It's a question of order and organization.

cheers
Xavier