HTTPS and Root.pem...

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Mon Jun 6 11:34:01 EDT 2005

On Jun 6, 2005, at 12:25 PM, Dar Scott wrote:

> In some uses this is what is desired and needed.  In your case, Andre,
> I suspect you need this for development and demo, but something is
> wrong that still has to be resolved.  I wish you well on that.
>
> Yesterday, you were writing "post" and, in my tiredness, I kept
> reading "put", so my comments might be weird.
>
> Dar

Dar and Dave,

without the help of you guys I'd be nowhere. I understand there's
something wrong with the cert, and I won't ship the product with that
false flag on but I need it now so that I can move to the next step of
my development, time is whooshing away fast, with the aid of that flag,
I can now trust the HTTPS keyword to do it's job and won't need to low
level implement my own https request using open secure socket. This
will speed up things, maybe today or tomorrow I'll finish everything.

(... and now I know much more about https and certificates! spent more
then 10 hours each day for the last 3 days working this thing out)

thank you guys!
andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004