Database saved as custom property

John Ridge ridge11103 at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 6 09:10:24 EDT 2005

on 6/6/05 1:11 pm,  Signe Marie Sanne wrote :

Hello,
Since someone a week ago said he had not ventured into custom properties, I
have uploaded a very simple stack which shows how you make a small archive
stack and save it as a custom property, all with just one card. On RevOnLine
you will find it under my user name "sms", or under Categories
-->Programming. Its name is CustPropDatabase.

Marvellous! Now it is not so frightening... I need to think hard about this
solution - are there any serious size limitations? If it could replace 1000
cards, some containing c. 100k text, it would be FAST...