Dreamcard Roadster in the future???

Wolfgang M.Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Mon Jun 6 03:10:07 EDT 2005

On 06.06.2005, at 01:57, Marty Billingsley wrote:

> Now, I don't get into the intricacies of RunRev -- I don't use
> sockets with it, or any internet protocol stuff -- but for what
> we do in my class, being able to save as a shockwave (flash) file
> would be fantastic.

I tried to convince RR since version 0.x to do that. Without success -
unfortunatly! They prefered to do that useless and costly way of
annother tool "Dremacard" instead of one modular rev-tool for anybody
to build his own developer tool based on the engine. I have given up.
If you need a list of alternatives how you can do that with Quicktime
or other tools which are able to export swf files drop me a note
offline.

I wish you all the luck, maybe you can get it;)

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Ps: In the meantime Quarbon has become very *big* with exactly that
idea (Viewlet) in training/education. With an extremly easy UI.

T-mapping© is PhotoLearning Mindmaps!
http://www.internettrainer.com
wmb at internettrainer.com
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria