Dreamcard Roadster in the future???

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sun Jun 5 23:59:43 EDT 2005

Troy,

True enough. But equally, if not more, likely is the arena in which
web-delivered content is dogma.

I agree with Marian that, in many cases, those in decision-making
capacities lack the knowledge or interest in making an intelligent
decision in the matter.

Try spending 25 years in higher ed, and you'll be a grumpy old woman like
me ;-)

Judy