Dreamcard Roadster in the future???

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sun Jun 5 23:49:28 EDT 2005

Andre,

It's NOT about logic.  It's about dogma.

I agree with you.  But it's irrelevant.

It comes down to this:  Do we want some of these people to produce crappy
stuff with FrontPage; Do we want the somewhat geekier segment of them
doing maybe slightly less crappy stuff in Flash; or do we want them to
produce (maybe equally crappy) stuff in Rev that they can put online and
ooh and aahhh amongst themselves?

I'd rather see them buying Rev.  In droves.  Plenty of crap is produced
using Micro$oft Studio stuff, too.

Judy