who's out there?

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sun Jun 5 22:02:24 EDT 2005

Delphi has been around for more years than Rev. I remember very
clearly going through some really, really buggy early experiences
with that product as well.

And please don't misunderstand me. I agree there are issues in the
IDE. The things you cited in your email have all been worked around
by Rev developers and when you ask here how to deal with them, my
experience is you get real answers. But when you're a programmer and
your programs don't run and you can't be confident in the development
environment you're using, that is not a good thing.

Dan Shafer, Co-Chair
RevConWest '05
June 17-18, 2005, Monterey, California
http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit/RevConWest