OT: but interesting to Mac users

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Jun 5 12:45:30 EDT 2005

Dan-

Saturday, June 4, 2005, 5:41:00 PM, you wrote:

DS> Since this is so far OT, I decided not to reply in detail here. If
DS> you want to know what I think (and frankly I can't think of a lot of
DS> reasons you should), check out my blog:

DS> http://www.eclecticity.com/.3c63d717

I'll go out on a limb here and say I agree with all that with the
addition that my guess is that this is Apple laying a smokescreen by
leaking false info to selected press. Whether it's intentionally a red
herring to cover up an actual bomshell announcement is something we'll
find out on Monday. But after the recent spate of leaks before major
product announcements I think someone got smart and decided to throw
crumbs to the press to lead them on a wild goose chase.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net