bug

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sun Jun 5 09:44:39 EDT 2005

Pat Trendler wrote:

> I ran twice just to make sure. Win XP Rev 2.5.1
>
> Step 8. Ctrl-S worked OK. Apply btn was greyed out.

Interesting. Wonder why it doesn't work on my machines (same on both XP
machines I have here - and I think it was the same on my old Win2000
machine, but can't confirm it till I get home at the end of the week ...)

> Step 11. Msg box was 123. Apply btn no longer active.

Did you (or could you, please) try the sequence one more time. This
time, do not try the ctrl-S after step 8, which should be equivalent to
what I am able to do. So simply do
8. edit the script, replacing "2" by "3"
9. click on the window border of the main stack
10. in the main menu, select File/Save [or hit ctrl-S] (and see / click
to remove  the "saving ... " box)
11. run it again - msg window now says   12?

Thanks,
-- Alex.