running rev cgi on Mac OS 8.6 Personal web server?

Thomas McCarthy tominjapan at excite.com
Sun Jun 5 01:26:29 EDT 2005

I've got an old beige 233 mac. I've got a fiber optic connection (which I pay for off or on!) I've got a bunch of stacks I want to share with other Latin teachers...

Wouldn't it be very possible to clean up the old beige, make a massive folder, put in all my stacks and the rev cgi engine in there, start up personal web server and let it all run from there?

I would need to note the ip address, right and share that with others? anything else to consider?

tom--who is very excited about this.