running rev cgi on Mac OS X Server

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sun Jun 5 00:48:40 EDT 2005

I agree. When is it? and Where?

Tom

On Jun 5, 2005, at 12:25 AM, Todd Higgins wrote:

> I would love to meet you and the other Revvers, but I will not be able
> to make it out this year. (To many commitments to close together)
> Someone needs to work on a Revcon East : )

Thomas J McGrath III
3mcgrath at adelphia.net

412-831-3094
220 Drake Road
Bethel Park, PA 15102

<*)) >=<
arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in sideways - a Cigar in one hand - a large steak in the other -
your body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO
HOO! What a Ride!"