Rev. User Groups in the USA (RUGs/USA)?

Ralph R. Forehand ralf at dol.net
Sat Jun 4 17:08:35 EDT 2005

All,

The list of you interested Rev. Users Groups is growing. It looks very promising for the Mid-Atlantic/South Eastern US region ay this point.

I expect to be in the Atlanta area (attending a Convention) July 20th-23nd. I would like to hear from anyone who might like to meet informally to discuss RUGs and/or any future Rev. Users gatherings.

Also I'd like to hear from anyone else interested in Rev. User Groups and or Rev. Users gatherings. I can serve as a focal point for "RUGs/USA" information.

Please feel free to contact me off-list at ralf at dol.net if you prefer,

More Later and TAKE CARE,
Ralph