bug

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Sat Jun 4 14:40:33 EDT 2005

Stephen:

When I say "delete/kill a script editor" I mean to click on the red "X"
icon in the upper right corner of the editor.  This causes the editor to
terminate.  If the script has not been saved, the save/cancel/abandon
dialog comes up.  Somehow going this route forces the error message
window to become visible, something that does not occur if you just do a
Save.  In the latter case, it says "saving" cheerfully, and never
mentions the fact that the save failed.  In addition, the Apply button
goes from black to trey, implying that the save succeeded.  Very
misleading.  Why do I think the Rev development team works on a Mac and
not under Windows <grin>

Windows XP.  Not that I'm proud of it <sick grin>. This whole Revolution
push on my part is an attempt to see if I can create cross platform
tools so that I can move to the Mac without feeling helpless, and so
that I can share my tools with my Mac friends.

:)

Jon