bug

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Sat Jun 4 14:25:36 EDT 2005

What do you mean by delete/kill the script editors? I've never seen
that term before, nor have I had problems saving scripts, except when
I've done some name changes to stacks, which would really be my
fault. I just type <enter><enter> and the script commits and the
window closes. Then I do a save of the stack..

Also you have not mentioned the platform that you are having window
problems with. Mac OSX in general has a fairly rude window
management/priority scheme, IMHO, compared to OS9.