bug

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Sat Jun 4 13:59:28 EDT 2005

When I said I hit delete, I meant I hit the delete icon (trash can).
I must have hit the lower trash can that time.  They really should
make the distinction more clear in the user interface --both trash
cans are next to the field with a hilited line.  In any case I tried
it again, and sure enough, the undo does not undo a delete of the
property set.  Then I quit Rev and it did not ask if I wanted to
save.  Lots of cracks in the IDE.

Dennis