IDE bug

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Sat Jun 4 12:56:39 EDT 2005

I had placed a Player off the visible portion of a Stack.  I wanted to
get it back to being visible, so I looked at its properties in the
Inspector and clicked one of the arrows (I think up arrow) to the right
of the negative number that represented the Top.  That number became
reasonable automatically, and the Player became visible.

A second later, the Player jumped down a pixel.  A second later,
another.  The IDE locked up, with none of the buttons responding.  I had
to kill the IDE from the Task Manager.

I suppose this could be another repeated/recursive call, where the IDE
tries to adjust something and a competing Handler tries to do something
else, but if this is the case, I am not aware of which handler it might be.

Jon