bug

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Sat Jun 4 12:22:44 EDT 2005

Hi Jon,

I did not understood your question first but Stephen's response made
it clear:
The pointer tool was active and your table field was selected.
Pressing the delete key then suppresses the selected object: normal
behaviour.
If you had immediatly chosen to undo, it would have be restored but
obviously... you did another thing before choosing undo.
The lesson is: hands up when there is a catastrophe and quietly undo...
Stephen's advice about backups is relevant: this man knows Backups
Picker ;-)

Le 4 juin 05 à 14:28, Jon a écrit :

> I was editing the custom properties of a table.  I wanted to delete
> the most recently entered custom property, so I pressed the <del>
> key.  The TABLE was deleted, not the property; and UNDO did not
> bring the table back.

Best regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

Plugins, tutorials and more on our website
Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62
Mobile        33 (0)6 20 74 50 86