Alternating Sizes of a Drawer and a Regular Window

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Sat Jun 4 02:24:09 EDT 2005

Hi Greg,

revChangeWindowSize is an IDE handler used mainly by the
revPropertyPalette stack when switching tabs: above all if you plan
to make a standalone of your stack, this handler will not be included
and your standalone will not work.
I don't think it is included into the Player environment. There you
will have problems too :-)
So, you might prefer to get my Tutorials Picker plugin (by going to
http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/) and check the "How to change card
dimensions" stack which provides a free variant of
revChangeWindowSize you will include in your own script.

Best regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.

Le 3 juin 05 à 23:34, Gregory Lypny a écrit :

> Hello Everyone
>
> For reasons unknown to me, the following handler does not increase
> the height of the window to 538 when it is about to be displayed as
> a drawer.
>
>     Greg
>
> drawer theStack
>
> on preOpenStack
>   if the mode of this stack is 13
>   then
>     revChangeWindowSize 261,538
>     set the scrollbarWidth of fld "Hit List" to 12
>   else
>     revChangeWindowSize 720,440
>     set the scrollbarWidth of fld "Hit List" to 16
>     set the loc of this stack to the screenLoc
>   end if
>   revUpdateGeometry
> end preOpenStack
>
> So I have to close it with the desired drawer size instead.
>
> on closeStack
>   lock screen
>   revChangeWindowSize 261,538
>   revUpdateGeometry
>   save this stack
> end closeStack

So Smart Software

Plugins, tutorials and more on our website
Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62
Mobile        33 (0)6 20 74 50 86