1 button for mutliuses

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Fri Jun 3 19:34:56 EDT 2005

Buddy,

In order to use the one button for multiple functions, you'll need to
set some information about it.

For example, when the user hits play, change its "name" and its "icon"
property.
It will still be the same button, just appear differently to the user.

Here are some pieces:

set the name of me to "Play"
set the name of me to "Pause"
set the icon of me to 1000 ## the ID of an image you want to use

on mouseUp
    if (the short name of me is "Play") then
    else
    end if
end mouseUp

HTH,