player visibility bug?

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri Jun 3 13:42:09 EDT 2005

Hi Jacque,

I did not want to hurt you.
Sometimes, my bad english makes things seemingly a little bit hard...
And I found it when I read again my mail...
Do you want to excuse me?

On the other hand, I dug the question by testing if there was a
difference when the file did not have any video track: that's should
have shown how much the engine is precise :-)
Infortunately not.

Best regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.

Le 3 juin 05 à 19:17, J. Landman Gay a écrit :

> On 6/3/05 11:25 AM, Eric Chatonet wrote:
>
> > Hi Jacque,
> >
> > As I do it usually, I verified with a QT movie before answering
> (Mac  OS
> > 10.4.1 - Rev build 77):
>
> Okay, I believe you. :)
>
> I had a commercial app written in an older version of Revolution
> and the Mac player worked while hidden but the Windows player did
> not. So maybe they changed things to be more consistent now.
>
> Or, maybe the Mac player worked because it was always hidden. I did
> not show it and hide it from a script. Or maybe it worked because I
> wasn't playing a QT movie, I was playing sound files in a player. I
> haven't had time to re-test this though.

So Smart Software

Plugins, tutorials and more on our website
Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62
Mobile        33 (0)6 20 74 50 86