TAOO

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Jun 3 10:45:00 EDT 2005

Thanks Marielle,

I know there's a lot to understand in this "new" environment but
i tried to put in my best to make it easy and not just for myself ;)

The problem there is that the TAOO approach is "integral" and involves
all partners at once if you look at it from top to bottom. The other
way around and you're swamped with the low level dictionary - too many
verbs and objects... ;)

Finding the compromise in an example is not easy but the TAOO documentation
is probably the simplest and most capable example i've made. But it's not
low-level equipped as the library... Just good enough for a smartter ebook

cheers
Xavier