Rev. User Groups in the USA?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Jun 3 01:43:04 EDT 2005

>> There's also one getting started in the Midwest - our first meeting will be
>> July 9:

> It is? I joined the Yahoo group when it first set up, but haven't ever
> seen any mail from it. I just went to Yahoo to check and there are no
> messages in the group there either. Are you guys using telepathy?

I wish! ;-)

Actually I'd been sending around private emails to everyone on the list
(including you, I *hope!*) prior to the user group being set up. Since it's
been set up there haven't been any messages as there haven't been any
changes of plans. The Calendar has the event set up on July 9 (such as the
Yahoo Group Calendar is), and I was going to send out mail to members prior
to the RevCon...

If you haven't gotten any private emails from me about this, let me know
offlist and I'll give you all the info.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com