Another Question about a media player

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Thu Jun 2 23:19:09 EDT 2005

Dan,

Try this for starters:

Select your player, and under "Basic Properties", uncheck the
"Controller". This should hide the controls.
Now create a new button. Insert this script:

on mouseUp
    start player 1
end mouseUp

You can also do:

stop player 1
set the playLoudness of player 1 to 50

etc.

In short, you hide the controller and create your own buttons- which
then do whatever you want using their own scripts. You'll probably
spend more time working on how they look than the scripting, as most of
what you would want to do can be achieved with one-liners like the
above.

HTH,
Brian