How to make an media player?

Buddyb3ar22 at aol.com Buddyb3ar22 at aol.com
Thu Jun 2 22:35:08 EDT 2005

I kinda new at this, and I might sound a little... confusing, but I'm more of
a web programmer than a software programmer, so this is sort of new for me

How exactly would I be able to make a simple script with Dreamcard that is
able to open an mp3 file and play its contents? This is probably a lot harder
than it sounds, but I'm kind of new at this and I like challenges, but I cam at
a dead end within a few minutes and thought maybe someone ten times the skill
of me could maybe help