Property Table Type Doc Index for all entries

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Thu Jun 2 18:23:19 EDT 2005

Xavier,

Yes, I have visited your TAOO site several times.  It sounds
interesting, but it is beyond my simple understanding.  It sounds
like you are proposing something like DEVONthink Pro (which I use a
lot), but I am not really sure.  You propose to conquer the world of
information usability, but are having a hard time explaining it to
simple minds like mine.  I hope Dan can help you explain it in a way
so that I can understand how I could use it to solve my everyday
needs --which are modest.  I always have to turn complicated problems
into simple ones for me to solve.  This is all to magical and
mysterious for me --I need concrete examples I can relate to.

However, if you are saying that you have already created this simple
idea of mine for beginners (like me) to index into the documentation
in a way that I can learn the answers to my simple questions, without
taking away time from the good folks on this list answering the hard
questions, then please present your stack for all to benefit.  I
would certainly be grateful.

Dennis