Editable Fields Question

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Thu Jun 2 15:28:04 EDT 2005

If one has any custom menus created for a stack, one should know that
the newly created Edit menu does not have commands assigned
automatically - one needs to manually put in the commands for cut and
paste (and everything else). The menu editor makes it easy to create
the scripts.

Getting started early with your menus as you have done is a good idea.