Creating Drag and Drop

Emilio Gagliardi emilio at ualberta.ca
Thu Jun 2 13:19:36 EDT 2005

Dear Eric
I now realize this code is not what i need because it implements drap
and drop with objects outside of the Revolution Window.  It does not
appear that dragEnter and dragDrop fire for objects within the
revolution window.  That is, I want to drag objects that are within
the window.  Perhaps I am not using your code correctly, but I do not
see how to make a field or button cause the dragEnter command to
fire.  I would like the user to drag a field or button around, place
it over an image or field and then store the name or ID of the field/
button they just dragged for later use.  What i'm stuck on is
determining whether the source field/button is over the target field/
image AND which commands fire and in what order.

Thank you for your time.

Emilio