About Piracy but not about the guy...

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 07:41:25 EDT 2005

on Wed, 01 Jun 2005
J. Landman Gay wrote:

> He likes to download free stuff, and he downloaded a
> trial of Revolution after seeing it mentioned
> somewhere.

Ben, here are plenty free downloable software:
<http://www.theopencd.org/>

I hope to find the time to learn Blender, someday.

> We can guide him if he is willing, or shut him out
> if he isn't. But he's a kid. Probably 12-14.

As Richard said, Ben could become a valuable member
of this community. He has to find the time to
create his own webpage and share his programs
and RR learning experience with all us.

I had to confess that it's very difficult to
understand completely Ben's writing and if you
are like me, when you do not understand something,
simply tune out and continue to next message.

al

Visit my site:
http://www.geocities.com/capellan2000/