use-revolution Digest, Vol 21, Issue 6

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu Jun 2 07:21:45 EDT 2005

Scott,

You are so right about this. It was a bit unfair to include an entire
generation because of a few people ( well, a lot of people). It is a
mind set and not an age set that is the problem. I for one know of
quite a few 'younger' people that have very decent values and  they
would be very upset with the idea of trolling with negative intent and
with the idea of trying to get people to participate in stealing
software.

Thank you Scott,

Tom