No subject

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Wed Jun 1 23:56:39 EDT 2005

I'm not certain you are correct about this.  Let's say Rev, the company
just ignores Ben's all-but-solicitation for illegal activity.  While
unlikely because Rev's outside of the US, I'm guessing they could be held
legally accountable because they failed to exercise due diligency (or
whatever the term is).

It's not clear to me that this individual has posted anything of
substance.  Really, all he's done, is trolling flamebaiting.  And an
invitation to illegal activity.  Illegal activity that theoretically hurts
members of this list.

I look forward to the door hitting his backside on his way out.

Judy