No subject

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Jun 1 20:54:40 EDT 2005

Marian Petrides wrote:
>> I can't believe that this guy is posting illegal software and  trying
>> to get people here to 'buy' into the idea.
>>
>> This is like a bad dream.
>>
>> I for one am a bit sick of this guy.
>

> Ayup.  Maybe if we ALL tell him how sick we are of his drivel, he'll
> just go away (or wise up, one)!

Hopefully wise up.  Having another malcontent pirate out in the woods
won't make for a happy picnic for anyone, but if he can understand the
ethical foundations of our collective dismay he may have a chance of one
day becoming a valuable member of the community.

I don't mind if he stays, but I feel a basic respect for community
standards as expressed in international law is a reasonable minimum to
expect for participation.

The choice is his.  It's never too late to "rejoin the family of
nations". :)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation