About Software piracy, Capital Letters and people who I wish banished from this list [was no subject]

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Wed Jun 1 19:38:53 EDT 2005

Hi Ben,

i am very angry. If I had seen your posts earlier I would have
contacted the list moderators ASAP.

I wish that you stop spreading the word of WAREZ sites NOW! If you
think that you can do what you want on the Web I´m sure someone will
proof you wrong. Your statements are not acceptable to me. What you do
is illegal and could harm both my ethical principles and the usability
of this list. Don´t you know that internet communities can be shut down
for posting such CRAP? Also the way you talk to Richard isn´t
acceptable in any form. If you can live with stealing that is your biz.
I can´t. I will cc- this to Heather and see what she has to say. I
really hope you get banished from this list. If you want to do me a
favour: Steal another tool and troll away!

You deserve my disrespect!

Malte