No subject

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Wed Jun 1 19:21:28 EDT 2005

Ben,

We are hardly going to reach the bottom of any debate over ethics,
morality, copyright, patents, etc here so let's not try.

With that said, I would simply suggest not promoting software piracy on
a list populated by people who make their living off of software. It's
a bit like walking into a store and offering free lessons on
shoplifting.

It's not just a matter of your personal take on the shoplifting, it's
your respect for the store owner. And if you choose the former, you
should hardly expect good service from the latter.

- Brian